lunaquatic (
lunaquatic) wrote in
logah2016-07-26 08:25 am
Entry tags:
After Dinner Mints | Closed to Dirk
cuttlefishCuller [CC] began pestering timaeusTestified [TT]
CC: Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk!!!!!!!
CC: )(ow're you doing?
CC: I FINALLY don't R---E------EK of ketc)(up but if I never sea anot)(er bottle of t)(e foul redsauce I w)(elk be pleased.
CC: Next time isle be s)(ore to send you and -Eridan off toget)(er and not bring along t)(at... t)(at Z--EBRA MUSS-EL!!!
CC: -Ecological disaster!!!
CC: Ketc)(up packets.
CC: Cannot beR-E-EF )(er!!!!
CC: Glub glub glub glub glub!!!!!
CC: W)(ale did you )(ave a good dinner at least?
CC: Isn't lobster defis)(us!!!
CC: Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk!!!!!!!
CC: )(ow're you doing?
CC: I FINALLY don't R---E------EK of ketc)(up but if I never sea anot)(er bottle of t)(e foul redsauce I w)(elk be pleased.
CC: Next time isle be s)(ore to send you and -Eridan off toget)(er and not bring along t)(at... t)(at Z--EBRA MUSS-EL!!!
CC: -Ecological disaster!!!
CC: Ketc)(up packets.
CC: Cannot beR-E-EF )(er!!!!
CC: Glub glub glub glub glub!!!!!
CC: W)(ale did you )(ave a good dinner at least?
CC: Isn't lobster defis)(us!!!

Hal: take this call
TT: He actually told me to take this one.
TT: Messing with you really isn't as fun when he's telling me to do it, though.
TT: What the hell happened at this dinner, anyway?
TT: He never wants me to talk to people on his behalf.
TT: Must have been pretty bad.
TT: Was it embarrassing?
TT: I hope he was thoroughly embarrassed.
TT: Mortified, even.
Feferi: be distressed
CC: Water you mean )(e doesn't want to talk to me????????
CC: )(AL W)(Y DO--ESN'T )(--E WANT TO TALK TO M--E??????????????
CC: O)( no is )(e allergic to s)(ellfis)(????
CC: No.. )(e didn't )(ave an adverse reaction last time I broug)(t s)(rimp but maybe )(e's just allergic to lobster....
CC: )(AL IS )(--E SICK???
CC: )(AL IS )(-----E OK???????
CC: Glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glubglubglubglub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CC: O)( no I promised I wouldn't come over wit)(out )(is permission and you aren't )(im and if )(e won't talk to me )(ow w)(ale I get permission???
CC: )(AL W)(Y WOULD ANYON--E POSSIBLY NOT WANT TO TALK TO M--E????????????????
CC: Glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glub glubglubglubglub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CC: )(AL IS )(--E LYING ON T)(--E FLOOR??????
Hal: if i had eyes i would be rolling them right now
TT: He's not sick or allergic to shellfish.
TT: And last I checked he was lying on Dave, not on the floor.
TT: Seeing you get all worked up is way less amusing when I didn't do it on purpose.
TT: And how the hell should I know why he doesn't want to talk to you?
TT: Humans are ridiculous, incomprehensible creatures.
TT: Okay, I actually do know.
TT: He said he doesn't want to risk you trying to set him up on another date.
TT: Or trying to make him talk to someone named Erifin.
TT: Because he, and I quote, "clearly hates me".
TT: Man, being a messenger in annoying.
Feferi: !!!!!
Dirk: No. Just no.
TT: No more dates, Feferi.
TT: That dinner was worse than the time Bro made us watch him eat and refused to feed us.
TT: While you were busy having a food fight with Vriska, who, by the way, I told you we should leave on the side of the road, I apparently became so pathetic Eridan actually had to help me eat a lobster.
TT: Why else would he do that if he didn't want to lord it over me later?
TT: He hates me.
TT: I'm not letting you set me up again.
Feferi: 38C
She exhaled slowly through her mouth, unclenching her hands and willing her shoulders to relax, letting the soft gurglings of her various aquariums calm her before she began to type.
CC: Glub glub glub glub glub glub!!!
CC: O)( no I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!
CC: Glub you were turtley rig)(t.
CC: I fin I'm about done associating wit)( t)(at.... t)(at..... GUPPY!!!
CC: Ketc)(upfis)(.
CC: And maybe -Erifin was just genuinely being )(elpful??
CC: Sometimes )(e's not an ass!!!
CC: I could give you )(is number and you could arrange your next date wit)(out me!
CC: And I could stay far away wit)( my disastrous s)(ellf!!
CC: And you and -Erifin could actually )(ave a conversation wit)(out me barnacling all over it!!!
CC: ...I'm sorry it all went so wrong...
CC: I went reely overboard.
Dirk: sigh
TT: I'm not -
TT: It doesn't matter.
TT: It's not like I like him anyway.
TT: Thanks, but no thanks, Feferi.
TT: I know he doesn't like me, and I sure as hell don't like him.
TT:
TT:
TT: It wasn't your fault.
Feferi: hugging you with my mind from far away
CC: )(e was definitely sulking about me springing t)(e date on )(im t)(oug)( 38C
CC: And Y-ES it WAS!!!
CC: MIN--E ALL MIN---E!!!
CC: Glub glub glub glub 38D
CC: ...May I come over??
CC: You seem like you could use some )(ugs!
CC: And ice cream!!!
CC: And c)(eesecake!!!!!!
CC: And gummy fis)(!!!!!!!!!!
CC: Water your t)(oug)(ts on me getting you two an ice cream maker??
Dirk:
TT: Because he didn't want to go on a date with me.
TT: Because he doesn't like me.
TT: I think that's clear.
TT: I'm fine, Feferi.
TT: Don't come over.
TT: And no ice cream maker.
Feferi: glub
CC: Clear as mud.
CC: I fin I know )(im betta t)(an you do, Dirky!!
cuttlefishColor has shared a file: erifincontactinfo.doc
CC: In case you c)(ange your mind!!!
CC: W)(ale if I can't come c)(eer you up I guess isle go surfing.
CC: I )(ope you feel betta sc)(ooner!!!
CC: Isle drop you a line w)(en I get back?
Dirk:
TT: Thanks.
TT: Yea.
TT: I'll talk to you later.
He felt a bit like he'd ended the conversation too abruptly, but he wasn't in the mood for Feferi's enthusiasm. She was too much of an optimist to understand.
Feferi: Time for a swim
Soon she was running down the sand in her wetsuit, her dark hair streaming behind her as she plunged into the water, slicing through the waves as she swam using just the strength of her arms and legs rather than her powers, hoping to outswim her frustration and work off her built up feelings.